Online Lesson Tips
Here are some things to start thinking about to create a successful online lesson:
- Please be sure to have your device fully charged as virtual meetings tend to run batteries down really quickly
- Please be in a well-lit, quiet place to have your lessons.
- Please place your device on a sturdy surface with an unobstructed view (we can adjust this in our first meeting)
- Be sure to have the normal materials with you: water, pencil, any assignments, books/printed materials I have sent via email
- Have charging cables on had in case your battery runs low
- Close all other programs/open tabs and silence any notifications in effort to save your battery and reduce distractions.